An increasingly important part of any business today is the need for an e-commerce website. Whether a large multi-national corporation or a local sole trader, the chances are your next client relies on the internet for directory enquiries, product reviews and competitive quotes. The internet generation is truly here and e-commerce is a vital element for business survival in today’s economic climate.
Content management system can be implemented for various types of web presentations, such as:
» Portal solutions
» Commercial and personal websites
» Intranet / Extranet
» Integrated Flash websites
1. Content management system allows immediate modification of a website content.
2. Intuitive operation of the CMS
3. Content management system supports implementation of any web page design
4. Content management system includes advanced configurations for SEO - search engine optimization
5. Content management system automatically generates XHTML valid websites according to the W3C standards
6. Access to CMS using any web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, ...)
7. Ability to interconnect content management system (CMS) with other software systems
8. High measure of CMS security - unique multi-level data and access protection (belongs to the most secure in the world)